Sage colleagues will be rewarded for referrals as detailed in this document.
Referral commission structures are applicable for all new successful sales.
- R400 Sage Pay
Commission will be paid to NEW successful referral sales only. Please note that all referral commission received is taxable. The choice of product and payment method is determined in the sales process and is not negotiable.
- Commission is payable after the 3rd month subscription invoice is paid.
Leads logged as part of this campaign are valid for a period of 12 months.
Competition entries win up to R125 000
Entries for the draw are allocated for qualified leads received from 1 October 2016 to 30 September 2017.
- Sage Pay = One entry
- The definition of a qualified lead is a new lead that we have not received before. This means that we have not quoted, contacted or dealt with this client in the past.
- The lead doesn’t have to be converted to a sale to qualify for the quarterly draw.
- Every time a colleague submits a qualified lead, their name will be entered into the draw.
- All leads will be considered as NEW (if not yet dealt with by Sage Pay), even if the customer has an existing Sage payroll or accounting product.
- Leads have to be submitted in writing and will be qualified by our Sales Coordinator. You can refer any of our products to absolutely anyone. Upgrades and modules are not part of the competition.
- When the customer phones through to a different department, the person who answers the phone, MUST transfer the call to Sales desk so they can take down the details. This cannot be submitted as a referral for the competition.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Company that you refer must be in the market for a Sage Product, and must be aware that our sales division will be contacting them. This must be a self-generated lead and the colleague should indicate how he/she came across this client.
The campaign and the relevant commissions/prizes are not applicable to any Sage colleagues who:
- Works at Sage Pay
- Works for C4L’s dedicated Sage Pay team
- Sage Senior management team
Under no circumstances will Sage (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable for losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize.
Refer and earn today!
Call: + 27 11 304 3781
Remember to include the full company name, contact and designation, telephone number, email address and number of employees at the company (if possible).