Simple and secure online payment solutions for your business.
Sage Pay is a leading payments provider to small and medium sized businesses throughout South Africa. Do more business on the go with Sage Smart Money Movement, the seamless way to move money in and out of your business.
Whatever your business size or needs we have a secure payment solution for you.
- Sage Pay is part of the UK based Sage Group plc – with over 30 years expertise in partnering with more than 6 million small and medium sized businesses across 24 countries.
- Sage Pay is registered with the Payments Association of South Africa as a Systems Operator and Third Party Payments Provider.
- We are registered and regulated by the Financial Services Board.
- We process millions of secure payment transactions on behalf of our clients each month.
- A Sage Pay account gives you access to incoming and outgoing payment services which include debit order collections, eCommerce payment facilities, invoice payments, salary and supplier payments.
- Your Sage Pay account integrates seamlessly with Sage Accounting and Payroll software.
Firstly, I LOVE all the Sage products that I currently work with (more than sliced bread!!) The fact that they are all integrated with each other means WAY LESS input which is time consuming, and we all know in our busy lives, TIME is not something we have enough of and of course, TIME = MONEY!
It used to be time consuming and frustrating managing month end payroll. We process our salaries through Sage Pastel Payroll & HR using our Sage Pay account. The fact that their software is integrated literally means I only have to click a button and my salary file is uploaded securely.
It is a very convenient service for payments. Sage Pay does all collection for the business; it’s a step forward of building communication between clients and business. Sage Pay uplifted the standard of the business.
Having a centralised portal where you can collect money, do ITC credit checks and even do payments not only improves my businesses productivity but it also provides a quality service to my clients.
The ease of debiting clients at a moment’s notice. Not having to go through mountains of red tape, credit applications, risk assessments and sending blood samples to increase our debit amounts.
Sage Pay provides a user friendly payment gateway for us to derive income from services provided to members on our website. The real plus is the ease of administrating this and in its built in financial management processes.